Friday, January 25, 2008

2008/01/25 – Friday – What to do tomorrow

I think I will still do what I did for work, but I now sure how detailed I will get on the day-to-day things. I will tag what I have done; so looking at the tags will get some of things I/the family did that day.

Lunch was at the bar with friends

We went out for dinner at a little at a little chain place – it was a ok place, not sure I want to go back…

Well, I talked with the J&L A. about going up to their place, but he said they were snowed in and strongly suggested we don’t try it. I did call around to find some 33” chains, but nobody had any in stock. I need to buy a pair (actually I two pairs).

If you looked at the picture a day – I got a good flower shot of the peach tree. But over half of the tree does not have any blossoms; hopefully the rest of the tree is ok.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs