Sunday, February 03, 2008

2008/02/03 – Sunday – Fun Weekend

Friday Lunch was with friends over to a place across from IHOP near Sears.

Friday we left a little later then when I wanted to but the traffic was really light. We have two extra kids for the weekend. Even stopping to pick on one of the kids, I got to Del Mar at our usual time of 10:30 pm.

I was shocked to only see three other rigs dry camping. I was able to get front row this year, no other time that was possible.

The kids went dancing, but some of our friends came out and talked with us as we set things up – like the flag pole, Satellite Internet, and few other minor things.

Saturday, we got up early and went to Denny’s for breakfast. Once we returned back to the RV, we changed and went dancing. We did some Round Dancing and Square Dancing.

Lunch we went and finally found a place to eat.

More dancing in the afternoon.

Dinner was at Chevy’s with a shot meeting for we started dinner.

Changed again and now it was time to dance the night away.

We were invited over to the RV next to us and so we accepted – The kids was still dancing at the after party and they just returned to the RV after it was all done, but we did not return until 1:30 – so a really late but FUN time.

Sunday, we woke up to rain and wind. The kids went in and danced until the closed. We finally got everything put away on the road at 2:00.

We stopped for a very late lunch.

I dropped of the one of the kids before the Superbowl started at 3:30.

I was able to watch part of the Superbowl when I got home, in between getting everything put away. I did watch the last few minutes before halftime so I could respond to my boss with the answer he was expecting based on the game.

We waited for the last game to be played in the game before heading on over to Mom D and do a family birthday part for the month of January and February.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs