Saturday, June 19, 2010

2010/06/19 – Saturday - Drive and Fixing

After getting up, I went out and check the RV out.  Well I noticed that the front passenger trailer tire had no tread, but it was still holding air.   So I changed the tire.
Cheryl did some research and found a Discount Tire in Flagstaff so we stopped to get two new tires.
After leaving, we noticed a fire was relatively close to town, so I took the business loop out of town (because the interstate was close to the smoke and listing to the CB the interstate was slow)
We stopped in William at Flying J’s for the necessary gas.
We have stopped in Holbrook (KOA) for the night and we had dinner at their grill.
Well, I am having major problems trying to get the Satellite Internet to connect – so we are using the SLOW campground connection

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs