Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2012/06/26 – Tuesday - Vacation – Day 5 – Got There

During the night the rain started about 3:30 and our heater came on about two times during the night.  I got up about 7:30 and started to get the others up and going.

We left camp about 9:00

First stop for the day was gas, but trying to get into the station was tricky.

Next was across the street to Wal-Mart.

The Subway in Wal-Mart did not have gluten free bread, so I drove to another Subway, but they also did not have it so Cheryl had to make her own lunch while the rest of us ordered something.

I did make a quick stop at a rest area on our last leg of the trip to Spokane.

The stop before getting to the RV Park was at a Flying J's.  After filling up, a lady pulled in facing me going the wrong way.  She wanted me to backup, so I was not a happy camper with her.  After yelling at her (the windows where rolled up so she could not hear me, but she sure could read my lips and expression) she finally backup and out of my way so I could go forward and head to the RV park.

I had to unload the van before backing into our spot for the rest of the week.  I did have to buy a new sewer hose and had troubles dealing with that, but finally we are all hooked up.

We did drive back into Spokane to explore the lay of the land.

Driving back to camp, we had a hard time trying to find someplace to eat.  We finally settled for Denny's.

Back at camp I worked with Eric to setup his own blog.  He is doing his perspective of events during vacation.  Go check it out - Eric's Ramblings


No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs