Saturday, June 21, 2014

2014/06/21 – Saturday – Vacation - Day 01 - Getting There

We got a later start then I had planned but we finally got going.

We only  made it a short distance while traveling on I-710 and I start feeling a possible tire issue.  I pulled over into a gore point to check and sure enough, the outside rear dual tire had a bubble in the tread.  I went ahead and got off the freeway and found a parking lot to change the tire.  Finally we got on the road again...

We stopped in Mojave to top our tank off and headed to our final destination for the next three weeks.  We did unload the van before heading up the dirt road.  The tow dolly did bounce a lot going up the road.

The RV was completed a few days ago and it is great.  We will be parked for the duration of this vacation.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs