Thursday, July 07, 2016

2016/07/07 - Thursday - Vacation - Day 21 - No Cave and Falls

I got up and attended a meeting for work - CAB.  After the meeting I got a hold of Tech Support and worked on the issue with my work cell phone.  Final resolution was I needed a new Sim Card.

We finally got everybody moving to go for a little drive today.  But our first stop was at AT&T to get the new Sim Card for the work phone.  Cool the phone works.

We had Mom M, Cheryl, Amanda, C, and myself in the van, W on his motorbike and R on his motorbike.  We were finally off to go see Timpanogos Cave National Monument

But before getting into the canyon R need fuel for his bike and I went ahead filled up the Van.

Then it was time for lunch so we stopped at Blue Lemon Restaurant and Cafe.

We finally made it to the park, but all the tours we full for the day and none of us really wanted to do the 1.5 mile hike up the hill.

Now done with the visitor center we went for the drive up the canyon and over to the next.  That drive was really cool, nice tight turns and great views.

We stopped at Bridal Veil Falls, but the first stop was in a viewing area and we noticed that there is a road below so we went and found the way to get closer to the falls.  We walked over to the base of it and the water was cold.

We headed back to our friends house to relax.  They made dinner for us and we talked until late into the night.  Sometime during this time I noticed that my work phone is no longer working again... I think I need  a new Sim Card again.  The magnets in my carry case might be wiping the card out.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs