Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2009/06/30 – Tuesday – Final Leg

We left Grants Pass at 9:00.  I drove for about an hour before finally getting gas.  I always forget that only the gas attendant can pump the gas and almost got in trouble.

Next stop was at Bob Dickman Tire Center to get the driver side rear out side tire sensor replaced and get the trailer tire replaced.  That took about 2 hours, but all is good now.

We got to our final stop around 3:30.  We got the RV parked and started enjoying talking with Mom M and Luke and Grace.  Unfortunately, L & G had to return home. 

We went to dinner at TGIF and then stopped at Safeway for some goods.

Once back at the RV, I set up the Satellite.  But I found out that my local channel will not display, because we are outside of the spot beam for Dish for local channel – bummers.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs