Friday, November 09, 2007

2007/10/09 – Friday – Driving and Playing

Today is a vacation day for me.

I left for Panamint Valley Days (PVD) about 9:00; I arrived at camp at 1:30. I unloaded the Jeep and went to the line of people that I will be leading this afternoon for a sunset run.

We had 37 vehicles for the sunset run to Lookout City. This year there was more of a haze in the valley. When I was doing the drivers meeting, about half the people said they never been on this run – wow new people – cool. We all made it back without any problems.

When I got back we got a few more things squared away in the rv.

Cheryl finally arrived from her 5-hour drive in the van, because Eric did not what to miss the day from school.

Now its time for bed – even if its before 11:00 – 6:30 will come quickly…

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs