Tuesday, November 06, 2007

2007/11/06 – Tuesday – Jury Service

I got up really early and finally got on the road, I thought I was leaving early, but it took me hour and half to go 22 miles.

The morning was spending my time doing my duty of Jury service. I will type more later when it is all over with – Yes to be continued…

After lunch I was back to work.

Tonight is the Dirt Devils meeting. Meeting had a ok amount of people.

On the way home I talked to Mom M. I think our normal plans for Thanksgiving has changed. I will know more in the next couple of days. It will be only our second time that we will not be with Cheryl’s family for Thanksgiving.

I had to work on my laptop and fix the wifi properties to get thing working again – uhg!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs