Sunday, November 11, 2007

2007/10/11 – Sunday – Drive Home

We slept in a little today.

I checked and I do have the stuff required to fix the tire. So I got the tools, but I was having problems. So I called for a friend to help and he was able to help. With his help we where able to patch my tire. I really didn’t want to have a flat tire and the possibilities of ruining the tire.

Cheryl got the inside all ready for travel. I tore down the satellite and got everything else ready to go. Cheryl took the van over to main camp to help out. Once I finally got moving, I also headed on over to main camp to say goodbye.

Cheryl followed and we headed home. Cheryl stopped at Kramer Junction for lunch, while I continued on before stopping. I stopped at the junction of I15 & 395 and got gas and to get the RV washed. Cheryl finally made it and stopped to get Eric and I lunch, while we waited for the RV to get washed. While I was pulling up to the RV wash, a good friend was there to get his RV washed also.

Our friend, Cheryl and I all traveled together the remaining drive home.

I got the Jeep unloaded and got the RV and Trailer backed down the drive – waiting to be cleaned out (tomorrow).

One of our friends that is a plumber called and said he has the camera. So he came over and ran the camera down the sewer line. O I have ruts and now we know how bad it really is and now I know why we have to have the line cleaned out about every 6 months.

Now I am trying to catch up on all my computer stuff – more for tomorrow….

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs