Monday, October 19, 2009

2009/10/19 – Monday - Vacation Day

I did not get up until noon – vacation day for me so I could relax and get a few things done around the house.

I got the RV cleaned out – now it is ready for packing when the time comes for our next adventure.

I finally got a copy of the RV engine key – I had lost my key on vacation – so now we have two keys like we should!

Next thing I fixed was the internet satellite dish – I needed some bolts that have been lost – so now that is fixed.  I set the dish up so we can have Dish up and going.  We received our switch for Dish, but that did not work, so now I will wait for a new switch (not a used one).

I was still busy working on things and Cheryl wanted to do a few more things, so we did not got to Group tonight.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs