Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PVD Bound

I got off work a little early for me.  It only took about an hour to get the last of the item in the RV and rolling down the road.  Amanda, CJ and I left about 5:30. 

We made good time, all the freeways were moving and no real slowdowns anywhere.

We did stop at Cramer Junction to get fuel and somewhat of a dinner.  We did forget the ice, so I will have to tell Cheryl to get it on her way up on Friday after she picks up Eric after school.

We also stumbled into Chef Andy’s group also heading up to PVD

We got into camp about 10:30 and finally got everything setup about 12:00 including the wind generator, but I still cannot get the Satellite TV working yet, but as you can tell if you are reading this on the 12th, that I was able to get the internet working fine.

It is almost 1:00 in the morning and I need to get some sleep – hope we have fun here at Panamint Valley Days

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs