Friday, November 27, 2009

Light Day of Wheeling

We all seemed to get a slow start for the day.  Of course I had to take care of the dogs in the morning – we go for a short walk.
We (4 vehicles) got going on our little off roading trip about 10:00.  Eric join me for this run.  We played relativity close to camp and we stayed on the north side of S22.
At one point I thought I got the Jeep (CJ5 - ‘Green’) stuck but with the V8 and a little extra power, I was able to get myself unstuck.  With the street tires, I really don’t get a lot of traction and I need some type of locker in the front.  But I am happy with what I am able to do with ‘Green’ so far.
We return back to camp about noon and had lunch, the group decided that they didn’t want to go out in the afternoon, they just wanted to relax.
Some time in the after noon I did run Turquoise around – me driving the Jeep and him running beside me.  It seemed like he was having fun.
I took Eric into town to get a few things – supper glue, paper towel, and toilet paper.  So far the supper glue is somewhat working on keeping Eric glasses together.
After dinner we sat around the camp fire, but the wind started to pick up and drove all of us back into our respective campers about 9:30.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs