Thursday, November 12, 2009

Broken

Of course I didn’t get a good nights sleep, so hopefully I will tonight.  But the day started out nice and sunny with a few clouds.

I went and helped out setting up the cook tent.  A little after noon, I came over to get some food. 

I worked on getting the Dish TV to work but I think the switch is broken so we can only use one of the LNBs.  I am going to find out why I have gone through two switches already.

The jets did buzz us a few times so that is always a cool thing.

In the afternoon I was going to help set up sign for the run, well the Jeep CJ5 “Green” started to leek radiator fluid from the bottom of the radiator – so that means I will not be able to go anywhere with it this weekend.

I came back to the RV around 9 and watch TV for the evening.  Now I am tired so I should sleep good.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs