Saturday, June 22, 2019

2019/06/22 - Saturday - Vacation - Day 02 - Travel - Traffic

We got going at 9, but first thing was to stop and wait for the office to open at 9 and pay our bill.

A little before our next stop, the XM radio stopped working.

Next stop was at a Flying J's.  And they did not have the fuse that we need to fix the radio. I also had to tighten the battery connection, the instrument cluster was doing funky things...

We did stop just after the boarder to have lunch at the rest area.

Waze did route me around a major construction slowdown which shaved off about 15 minutes of delay time.

The generator is not staying running.

At our next stop for gas at Flying J's I added more oil to top it off generator, but that did not work.

We made it to Santa Rosa for the night a little after 7 (local time).  The camp site has only water and electric.  We unloaded the van and headed out for diner.  Driving my back does not hurt to badly but during dinner I have a really hard time sitting and not have my back hurt.

Back at the RV A,E,&J played our team game (RoC) and we won big time!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs