Sunday, June 23, 2019

2019/06/23 - Sunday - Vacation - Day 03 - Travel - Tire - Cross - Dinner

We got moving a little before 9 so a good start for the day.  I first stop was just down the street at a Pilot to get the necessary gas for the RV. 

As a  big rig passed one of the back passenger tire exploded - for a brief second I thought it was one of mine, but knock on wood, I was good and it was the big rigs tire.

Next stop was gas again and to get a quick bite to eat for lunch.  All morning my back is not treating me good, hurting is not fun!

Next stop was at "Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ Ministries" in Groom TX.  Amanda took some photos.  I was able to walk around for a little bit before the pain in my back was to great. 

As we were approaching our night stop, we kept checking the weather because the clouds look darker and darker.

We setup camp quickly and then we headed out to get a few things.  First stop was at a Petco to get a thunder shirt for Turquoise (which does help keep him calm when it rains (the noise in the RV is to much for him)). 

We tried out a new restaurant called Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen.  The price is good, the food is good. but if you have any allergies, make sure the manager knows.  I had to get a new stake because it had pepper spice in the rub. But they were falling all over themselves to make sure thing were good.  I will for sure go back to them.

After dinner, we stopped at Wal-Mart, Gas for the van, and CVS.

Back at the RV, put tape on the finder of the tow dolly so I don't loose the driver side tail light.

A busy late night.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs