Tuesday, July 02, 2019

2019/07/02 - Tuesday - Vacation - Day 12 - Atlantic Ocean

We got going about normal time a little past 9:00.

Our first stop for the day was at Fort Frederica National Monument.  A.M. got her JR Ranger badge from here.  Was not able to walk out to the fort because of my pain.  (this back pain sucks!).  Back at the RV we did lunch.  I discovered that Turquoise wet our bed, so not a very happy camper!

Next stop was gas for the RV before our stop for the night.

We are at Jacksonville North / St. Marys KOA.  We stopped about 1:36 and unloaded the van and headed out.

The next stop was at Cumberland Island Visitors Center.  A.M. got her JR Ranger badge from here.

I wanted to get my toes wet in the Atlantic Ocean and be able to see nothing but water looking East, so we drove over to Main Beach in Fernandina Beach FL.  The water was warmer then I expected. 

Dinner was at Gator's Dockside.

We stripped the bed, Mom M and I went and did laundry.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs