Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Day After – Christmas

I slept in today. Cheryl had to go to work, but I did not have to because work voted to have this day off as one of our two holidays we can vote for to have off.

Once I got up, I started to work on getting the house all cleaned up. I took down the tree. Now my front steps and looked liked it had snowed.

I took the kids over to the local bar for lunch – good food. After lunch we went to Staples to get some items (Paper, another ink cartage, and camera case for Amanda)

I worked on Eric’s computer getting it ready for him to work / play on. I worked on getting all three of our printers working correctly on the network.

Cheryl got home and both of us went to do our groceries shopping for this week and weekend.

I was able to get the dinning room and most of the living room cleaned up and back to somewhat normalcy.

We had boxed dinners.

I finally got caught up on my blogging. But now I am up WAY TO LATE to finish all my blogging for both web pages. And making sure the photos I am uploading via satellite is going ok.

Back to work for tomorrow – most likely a normal day!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs