Thursday, December 28, 2006

Last Working Day of the Year

Today was my last day at work for this year. I still didn’t get everything that I wanted to get done. At lunch time I took Eric to his orthodontist appointment to put spacers in

After work, it was time to get ready to head out to the desert. I talked to the neighbor before leaving and he gave me their tree and I found another tree next street over. I stuffed all four trees under the Jeep.

I took a little different route to get to Truckhaven area; I had to take different freeways because of accidents and constructions delays.

Once I made it to the area I found out that camp was moved because somebody took our normal location. I did not know about it until I called to find out where camp is located. Once I was pointed to the correct location, all was good.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs