Monday, January 29, 2007

Another Monday – hmmmm

Amanda was not feeling good, so Cheryl stayed home and made a doctor appointment for Amanda. All is ok, but she will need to change a few minor things so she can stop her stomachache and getting MORE sleep!

Lunch at Dales Dinner – Good omelet.

Return from work, continued with the laundry and completed that. Worked on my desk some more. Got my stacks of papers down to a smaller size. And my desk is starting look more like a desk. – Still have four stacks, but they are neat…

Talked to my mom for about an hour tonight.

O and IF you have been following this blog, my back if finally feeling better, the last couple of days. I changed my setting on the ‘sleeps by number’ bed to a 40.- Cheryl is still at 35. One really interesting thing about the numbers is we have to be on the bed to get that number, but when we are off of them, then the number is a lot lower.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs