Sunday, January 07, 2007

Quick Weekend – To Much Money

Man did this weekend seem to fly by.

I am still having back pains in the afternoon. In the morning I am fine, but by the time we go to bed, my back is really hurting.

Cheryl worked on mom and Lisa machine trying get them both installed with stuff.

Cheryl really wanted us go get the pedestal bed (with drawers), so we went shopping. We went to about 11 different locations asking about. Several of them did not have anything. On of them wanted 4 thousand for the complete headboard, side units and pedestal. We went back to another store and ordered a custom made one, as well as a new headboard and side units. But man it was still expensive a little over $2800. (Dam, that’s going to take awhile to pay off). Now we wait about four to six weeks for delivery.

The kids watched some type of Japanese cartoon movies, and of course it got my attention.

After the kids went to bed I started to cleanup my desk – but I still have a long ways to go.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs