Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Working On Computers

Ok, I will stop talking about going to work. I will just comment about not going to work if I am sick (which I did not do anytime last year).

Lunch was off to crazy chicken…

After work, I almost forgot about getting Amanda to the Orthodontist. I got the usual reminder from my PDA and so off we go to get to her appointment.

I installed another train game onto Eric machine.

Tonight was able to get mom’s old machine running Ubuntu (linux). I did the first set of updates and played with it. I finally found how to run the Boinc program. But I have not found an easy way to get my main computer to read (get information) from the linux machine yet. Now I have it updating to the next version - so that will take awhile.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs