Thursday, January 18, 2007

Unpleasant Surprise

Off to work like normal. After a few meeting, Cheryl called to tell me about her appointment at the dentist.

Lunch I was going to go to a Thai restaurant but they had a note stating that they were closed, so we opted to go to the bar.

Sometime during the day I got a phone call from Cheryl stating that she got into an accident with the car. The car has some “minor” damage to the front driver side. When she first looked over the damage, she said there where none and got no information from the driver that hit her. So now if we want to get the car fixed we will have to pay for it all out of our pocket – so most likely we will not get the car fixed.

Today I stayed late to work on my timesheets and almost finish our shelf evaluation (review) for 2006. I didn’t get home until 9:00 pm.

Coming home late, I made up my mind that I was going to relax the mind and head to bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs