Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2008/07/29 – Tuesday – Shake Rattle and Roll

Quick update sense I last write. Sunday we attended the caller. At noon I went over to the other hall and attended the Program Committee Meeting for 2009 NSDC. The meeting was over by 4:00. So I went back over to support Amanda in the caller class.

Now today:

I was in a video meeting on the third floor at work and wow what a felling. The building slowly bumping along, then a big bump happen, then back to slowly bumping along.

Finally I got a hold of the kids and I found out that Amanda was woken up by the quake. O about an hour later finally Cheryl was able to get a hold of me (cell to cell) to check on things and give status.

Here at home we had no damage at all. At my work, we only a few things that fell or got moved (on the third floor.)

----------------------------------------

I have made a decision to change my daily blogging to a more relevant blogging, so if all we did was stuff around the house then I will most likely not blog, but if we go someplace other then the store, then I will most likely post a note. So this blog will not necessarily be a daily blog, but most likely a weekend blog. If I do get comments that still would like daily happenings, then I might keep it up.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs