Friday, May 15, 2009

2009/05/15 – Friday – Travel Day – Start of Furlough Week

I did the normal work day

I finally got home and we got the last of the items it the RV. For the last three days, we have been doing things to get ready. So tonight, I had a few items – clothing, computers, and the animals.

Amanda, CJ, and I left the house about 7:00 PM. Our first stop was at Fresh and Easy for the last minute items to get.

Next stop was at Flying J’s to get everything topped off and drained and more last minute items.

The road (Stoddard Wells Rd) into the HDR camp location is a little ruff so it was slow going. A small group was already park near the main camp at HDR and enjoying a fire. I finally found the location where I will camp for a week.

With the help from S.G. and the kids, we got most of the RV setup and the internet running.

Bedtime came a little after 1:00 AM.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs