Monday, May 18, 2009

2009/05/18 – Monday – Interesting Weather

We all slept in a little today.  We had clouds this morning so it slowly warmed up. 

We did not go anywhere today – it has turned out to be another do nothing day.

I did make and received a few phone calls.  Worked on the computer, ready bogs and just enjoying a relaxing furlough day.  I did get invited to go with a group to dinner on Thursday night – so of course I said yes.

Sometime in the afternoon, I  noticed in the distant that it looked like rain.  The rain and the wind made for some very interesting dust storm.  We only got a few drops hitting the side of the RV (wind driving the drops.)

We only had four different people pass by today – two different motorcycle couple, and two different vehicles – Nobody stopped.

The cats are doing ok – Amber still will hiss at Moonstone, but Moonstone and Pearl do play together a little bit.  Turquoise does play with Moonstone, in fact, Moonstone will lay down and curl up on Turquoise – I will try to get a picture next time he does that.

I did get the Jeep “Blue” cleaned up inside and got all my stuff organized in the back.  I may regret for not getting everything that I normally carry, but time will tell.  I did check my fluids and I had to put water and some oil in to top things off.

I think tomorrow we will run into town to get a few things.

I wrote this out by the fire – it is a little windy but still nice to sit out side.

We had a late night visitor – He dropped off a few things for the Cafe.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs