Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2009/05/20 – Wednesday – Jelly Arms

Today is my third day of furlough. We all took our time to get up, eat breakfast. We did things on the computer and then it was time for lunch.

CJ and I took the trailer that had all the signs and went and placed all the road sign (4 small one and 1 big one.) I did get a minor blister in my palm trying to secure the small signs.

One of the vendors showed up, so I placed him in the main camp area on the Northeast corner (hopefully I put him in the correct place)

After dinner (Amanda made it – Thanks!); CJ and I put up the Ranch Sign and the East and most of the South stakes. We still need to do more stakes, but we totally ran out of light and were doing some of them in the dark. O man my arms are really sore – and we need to do more.

I got a phone call from Mom M and we talked for little while.

I some how did not take any pictures today – bummers.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs