Saturday, June 11, 2011

2011/06/11 - Saturday - Active

Lets see - we did a lot of running around.

The dogs were dropped off to have there hair (fur) done.

I was just going to drop off Cheryl at the salon, but she talked me into getting my feet done.  It did feel ok, but I don't know I want to do that again.

Went and got a new regulator for the tanks.  Next was a stop at Home Depot get the correct connection for the regulator.

Eric and I worked on the trailer and finished one project, but I don't have all the parts for the other projects, so I have to wait for the RV to be back.

Putting the part on to the regulator and then found out it was the wrong connector, so back to Home Depot to exchange the parts.  Now I have the correct part and it works good!

Cheryl got me and Amanda a new pack for the camera equipment and each a new lens.

We went out for a relaxing dinner.

We stopped to get another car holder for the phone for the RV and believe it or not, we got a good deal on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs