Monday, June 27, 2011

2011/06/27 – Monday – Waiting / Working


Today was a waiting day; we were waiting for a phone call from the doctor for Mom and her elbow status.  After several phone calls, we found out they called the house instead of the two cell that we gave them. 

And to insult to the whole ordeal, this doctor said she does not need surgery, but two other doctors that have seen the x-rays said she most definitely needs surgery.  So a few more phone calls and now we have a new plan.

We did go and get the set of x-rays that was taken and we stopped for dinner.

Mom M will be flying home on Wednesday to start the necessary treatments, this is after calling her local doctor (back at home).

On the work front, since we were waiting, I decided to do some work; I attended four different meetings and worked on getting my resume started.  I am glad I was able to attend the meetings!  So today it turns out I did a complete day of work, which is what happens when you are waiting all day for a doctor.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs