Saturday, June 25, 2011

2011/06/25 – Saturday – Last Day of Nationals


We got up late again (I know running story).  We stopped to return some items we got that was defective and a wrong item.  We got a free hot-dog for lunch at the place also, cool, a free quick lunch.

I went ahead and got both of my shoes shined, both set looks good now!

We left a little early for dinner.  We stopped at a local place and had big meal including desserts, that took longer than expected, but we made it back to the convention center in ok time

We did do some dancing during the day and evening; I even got to dance with “The Rowdy Group”.

For the after party we went to the Family hall and I did some dancing and watching.

--------------------------

This convention was a small turnout, so hopefully Spokane will have a bigger turnout.  It sure was nice to fell like a participant and not a worker. 

It was a shame that the RV Park was so far out from the center (even the event’s RV Park (the fairgrounds) was close to where we were camping.  For the next few, I think the campgrounds are closer.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs