Thursday, July 05, 2012

2012/07/05 – Thursday - Vacation – Day 14 – Hills and Falls

We got a late start, but finally on the road about 9:30, but that is ok because today was a short drive day.

I have not been sleep good for the last three nights.  My neck has been sore for the last three days.

We stopped at the continental divide for a break and look at the information plaques

A horse was lose, which was causing the traffic to come to a very slow craw.  I hope somebody was able to take care of it.

There was a lot of road construction after East Glacier.

There was a lot of rolling hills to traverse. 

We stopped at a rest area for lunch.

We got into Great Falls about 3:00 and the KOA was able to accommodate us for the two days.

We unloaded the van and headed on over to the Lewis & Clark Interpretative Center.  Amanda completed the JR ranger program.  We then drove down to one of the falls to take some photos.

Back at the RV, Cheryl made dinner.

I did laundry while the family watch a movie.

Now I hope I can sleep tonight and see if I can get this kink out of my back/neck.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs