Saturday, July 07, 2012

2012/07/07 – Saturday - Vacation – Day 16 – Airplane Ranch

I, Mom M, and Mom D got up really early today to take Mom D to the airport and put her on the plane for home.

When we came back Mom M stayed up while I went back to sleep for awhile.

I finally got moving around 8:30.  I had to do the normal stuff outside and load the van on the trailer.  We finally got moving around 9:30.

First stop was at Flying J.  I think I will write an email to them that their advertising suck.  Pilot/Flying J card say that the rv card will start the pumps, I have never had that work yet!!!

We drove through Helena and stopped at the top of the pass of highway 12 for lunch.  This also allowed the RV transmition to cool down.

Next stop was the Grant-Kohrs Ranch National Historic Site.  We spent about two hours there.  Amanda worked on and completed the “Honorary Rancher” program.

Next was another gas stop at a Pilot, their equipment was not working correctly.  It was asking about wanting a receipt and the yes and no button would not work and the person did not listen to what I was trying to explain.

We are stopped in a place (Wisdom) where we have no phone nor data connection, so this will be uploaded when we have service again for the night.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs