Saturday, July 14, 2012

2012/07/14 – Saturday – Vacation - Day 23 - Avanue of the Giants

We got moving at 9:00.

Our fist stop was gas.  I had added information to Street Atlas that included places like Costco gas.  If it wasn't for that I would have never known about it in Eureka.

We found the beginning of the Avenue of the Giants.  It is the old route through the redwoods.  Now it was time for lunch, so I found a pullout to stop.  I was able to run the dogs and enjoy the lunch.

Finding the Costco in Santa Rose took a little doing, I had to drive around a large block to finally find the entrance.

We did hit some traffic on the Oakland side of the bay, but that was short.

We walked towards Denny's, but we noticed a new place, so we ate there instead.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs