Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2012/07/17 - Tuesday - Friends

Cheryl finally was able to get Amber (she escaped yesterday) back into the house before she left for work.
 
Did some work in the morning before I headed to the train station to take Mom M to train for her return back to home.  One of the things I like about the train station is the capability to walk on to the train and make sure everything is squared away and see them off without going through a major security screening.

I noticed a friend on Google Latitude and inquired if he was able to meet. Come to find out when I checked again he was really close to work, so before heading to work, I stopped by his truck and we talked for awhile.  We made arrangement for dinner.

We picked our friend up from his truck and we headed out for dinner.  We had great conversation and good food.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs