Monday, June 24, 2013

2013/06/24 – Monday – Vacation - Day 04 - Not On The Major Freeway



Up at 7:30 and on the road by 9, so not a bad start for the day!

Today was nothing but driving.  Our first stop was at Camping World in Albuquerque.  I needed a new set of straps for the car (to hold the car on the tow dolly), the passenger side straps had already been worn and torn, so I need to replace it.

Next stop was in Santa Rosa, NM., for gas and lunch.  And while I was eating lunch I noticed a few work emails that I need to resolve, so logged onto work and processed the records and responded to an email.

I didn’t want to take the normal way to OK, so we went a different route; we stopped for the night in Plainview TX., about 6:30 (local time)  No real reason other than a different route.

We did unload the van and headed into town to get a few things.

Cheryl and Amanda cooked dinner and Mom then helped them work on some snacks.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs