Sunday, June 30, 2013

2013/06/30 – Sunday – Vacation - Day 10 - Sort Drive to Friends



We got on the road about 9:30 so not a bad start for the day after convention!

I didn’t want to take the toll road (I-44), so I opted for Route 66.  I think that was a nice route for the Sunday drive.  Going through small towns and a little slower pace was very nice.  On the way towards Tulsa, I noticed that the gas prices were getting lower and lower. 

We stopped for gas really close to our stop for the next two nights.  And the price was the lowest along the route – $3.089

After talking with our friends, we found a good arrangement for the RV, tow dolly and van for the next two nights.

While the ladies where talking us guys worked on my light stick and he was able to solder the connection and now it works.  I am very happy that it works again!

We all ate at the dinner table, which was nice!

We even worked on a few computer things before heading off to bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs