Tuesday, July 02, 2013

2013/07/02 – Tuesday – Vacation - Day 12 - Travel, Relatives, and Travel



Today is the day we start heading home.  We did get up at our normal time and we left around 9:30 so not bad.  It is always hard to leave friends but we must move on…

We stopped for gas at a Sam Club and then had lunch.

I did make a point of not travel on any toll roads today, the US routes have been nice with a sprinkle of towns to travel through.

Our next stop was requested by Mom D.  We stopped at a relative for about 45 minutes.  She was able to get the information she wanted.

Next stop gas.  I hate that the sign stats a price, but in a very small print it states that it is only for debit not credit, but you only find out after you start pumping the gas!

Tonight stop is at a KOA.  Amanda started on dinner while Mom M, Cheryl and I went for a 3 mile walk to a grocery store and back.

Mom M and I did some laundry.

I worked on my article that was needed yesterday, hopefully it is accepted. And now it is time for bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs