Wednesday, July 03, 2013

2013/07/03 – Wednesday – Vacation - Day 13 - Mile High




Again we left later then I wanted but we got on the road between 9 and 9:30. 

We came upon an accident that looked like an older gentlemen somehow rolled the car and landed in the center meridian and based on the damage he not only rolled it sideways but also end over end.  I sure hope he is ok.

Our first stop was for gas and lunch at a Flying J’s

We then stopped for more groceries in Colorado Springs.

As we were approaching the campground, the SmarTire went off because the inside passenger duely was at 177 degrees.  So I slowed my speed down to help in keeping the tires a little cooler.

We finally made it to the campground and registered and setup camp.  The campsite is not that level so I had to use my wood blocks to help level the RV.

We headed in to town to get some dinner at an all gluten free place – Cheryl was happy.

On the way back to the RV we stopped at a grocery store to get the last bit of items that we needed.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs