Sunday, July 07, 2013

2013/07/07 – Sunday – Vacation - Day 17 - Drive Over/Under



Mom D, Mom M and I got up early so we could take Mom D to the airport.

Once back I loaded the van onto the tow-dolly and got things ready to go, but it was way to early for everybody else.  I did a few computer things and straighten up around the RV.  Now it was time and the rest of them got up and going.

Our first stop was for gas, but first I missed the exit I wanted, so we went to the next one, but that gas station was not easy to get into, I had to do a u-turn.

Once you “leave” Denver you start to climb, at one point we were down to 25 mph.  Up and over hills, through tunnels, and over the divide

Now on the West side of the continent it was time for lunch and some more go go juice for the RV.

The last hour getting to nights stop involved more climbing up and down hills, but we finally made it to Green River for the night.  We stopped for another tank of gas before heading for the RV campground.

Cheryl made dinner.  Mom M, Cheryl and I then walked the dogs around the park twice.

Now back in the RV to relax…

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs