Friday, June 24, 2016

2016/06/24 - Friday - Vacation - Day 08 - Dancing

The three usual people slept in a little bit today while the other three got up early like usual.

Before getting to the Event Center, I had to go find Starbucks for Cheryl, so she would be happy.  We finally made it to the Event Center to dance a few tips.

For lunch we went across the street to Buzzard Billy's.

Back to the Event Center to dance and drop off a book for a caller (one of Cheryl's co-workers wanted a book to be delivered to a caller)

For dinner we left and went back to the RV, made sure the dogs were taken care of and then headed out to go eat at Twin Peaks.

Once back to the RV, Mom D and Eric stayed back while the rest of us went back to the Event Center to go dancing.

While we were dancing Eric did a few loads of laundry for us which was very nice of him.

After dancing, we headed back to the RV, we put the clothes away and got a few things ready for departure for tomorrow.  I went ahead and processed the necessary records for work...

Notes:  I had to fix my red neck rain gutter, I had to add another towel to help wick the water better, the humidity has been high.  So far this has stopped the water from dripping out and socking the ceiling and floor (I guess I really should take a picture of it so other may see my so called fix...)

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs