Sunday, July 01, 2018

2018/07/01 - Sunday - Vacation - Day 10 - Drive, Tire, and Family

It rained in the early hours and by the time I got up it had stopped.  We left about 9:15 heading North East. 

First stop was for Gas.

Next stop was for lunch at a rest area.

As we were heading around Des Moines, I started to noticed a vibration, so I stopped at a gore point and sure enough the passenger inside tire had a elongated bubble.  So I drove to the next exit and pulled into the truck parking lot of Flying J's.  We changed the tire in about 35 minutes.

On the way to our next destination I had to drive through some flood water that going over the road.

Getting close to our destination for the next three nights, I noticed that it appears there is no flooding in this region.

We setup camp and headed on over to family.  He (B.G.) fed us dinner and we spent the rest of the night there chit-chatting.   

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs