Monday, July 09, 2018

2018/07/09 - Monday - Vacation - Day 18 - Kaboom - Messy

We got moving by 8:40, on my way, I noticed that was below quarter of a tank.  The next gas was in Cheyenne, well I put in 50+ gallons, so I was getting very low.

Next stop was lunch at a rest area.

The next stop was unplanned, we had to stop because the driver side, outside dually exploded (and de-lamenated).  When it did that it also disconnected the sewer connections.  So when I first stopped I had fluids flowing out.  And because it was the driver side, I did not want to change it on the highway.  I drove VERY slowly on the shoulder for the next two miles to get to a ramp.  We changed the tire and headed to camp

We stopped again for the necessary gas for the RV, the parking lot was very small for all the RVs that were there at that time.

We made it to the Rock Springs / Green River KOA, they did not have full hookups.  I worked on the sewer connections and nothing was broken, it was just pulled apart, so I was able to put those back together.  But the metal box is now all messed up and that will require a lot more work.

We headed out and stopped at several more stores for projects that Amanda and Mom M wanted to work on.  We finally had dinner and after dinner they wanted yogurt.

Back at the RV, they worked on the projects.  

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs