Thursday, July 05, 2018

2018/07/05 - Thursday - Vacation - Day 14 - Short and Drive

We started about 9.  I did not spin the tires getting out of our camp spot.  I thought I was going to but not having the van on the tow-dolly most likely helped.  I put the van on the dolly out on the street where it was dry.

We stopped for the necessary gas for the RV.

We stopped for the day at noon - so an extremely early stop for the day.

We unloaded the van and headed into town for lunch.

After lunch we went for a long drive.  We stopped at 4 different places up and down the Missouri River.  We did the Nebraska side and then returned on the South Dakota side.

Before returning to the RV we stopped for gas for the van and dinner for us.

When we returned to the RV, Turquoise was not happy with the fireworks that have been going off near the campground and messed up our bed.  So I had to do laundry - I was not expecting to do the bed stuff also.  That took about 3 hours -  6 loads - they only have 4 machines.

So a late night.  Tomorrow is also going to be a short day.  So I am planning to sleep in a little bit.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs