Sunday, June 14, 2020

2020/06/14 - Sunday - Vaction - Day 03 - Steps Issue and Family

Got up shortly after 7 and we did the normal morning routine.  About the time to leave at 9 and the steps would not go back in.  I tried a few things but nothing was working to get the steps in.  So go find the owners manual in our big folder of RV stuff.  Found the manual and quickly looked at the instructions.  Instead of trying to go through each of the steps, I got some wire out and powered the motor to get it to move the steps up.  All of this took about 45 minutes.

Next stop was for gas and have lunch.  This flying J's did not like my card so I complained to the attendant that was out and about, but I will have to call the card company tomorrow (because they are closed on Sundays)

Next stop is for the night at E's place.  We had to trim some branches from the tree so they were not rubbing the RV.

Cheryl started a load of laundry.

I spent about an hour trying to find the problem with the steps. I finally found it, it was a wire that broke at a connector for the magnet that indicates when the door is shut or not.   And because I had thing out to help me find the issue, I went ahead an unloaded everything out of the front passenger storage area.  It needed some organization. By the time I finished putting things back, it was time to leave for dinner.

Dinner was at Cool Hand Luke's.

Back at E's place to relax.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs