Tuesday, June 16, 2020

2020/06/16 - Tuesday - Vacation - Day 05 - Wet and Water

We got moving a little head of time.  But as soon as we got moving the SmartTire system squawked at me saying a tire was low. So I finally found a spot to pull into and checked the tires.  What my gauge says and what the system says is off by 10 lbs.  So I guess I will have to deal with the alarm for now.  That only delayed us about 15 minutes.  So this does not count as a flat!!!

I missed a Pilot, so when we got to Redmond I pulled in to get gas.  And then pulled behind the location to have lunch.

We pulled into a very small campground in Grass Valley this was about halfway between last night stop and getting to L&G.

I did jump on to work and took care of a few things.

We did go for a drive and stopped at White River Falls State Park.  We continued on and headed toward the Columbia River.  We crossed it and headed east before crossing back over and stopping for dinner.

Back at the RV, I did more work and next thing it was time for bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs