Thursday, June 15, 2017

2017/06/15 - Thursday - Vacation - Day 01 - Heading Out

I worked most of the day today.  For lunch I went to the Bar and Mom M and A.M joined me.

Once I finally made it home, put in the last minutes items and waited for Cheryl to get home.

Got the RV, tow dolly, and the van all together.  Of course the Dog was ready to go, but fishing Amber out of the cat walk was a challenge.

I stopped for gas, because after the last trip I did not fill up the tank and it was over half empty.  We also went and parked to get some dinner.  TGIF had a 30 min wait, Islands had a 20 min wait, but the Peruvian place had no wait.  Peruvian it was - yum.

Cheryl and D.M. went back home and Mom M., A.M., and I headed on the first leg of the trip.

On the way up the pass, the RV felt like one of the tires had developed a bulge, I stopped at Cleghorn Rd, but could not find any bulge.

We stopped at Little Sister's Truck Wash to get the RV and Van cleaned.  Now they look nice, but they did not do a really good job.  They did not do all the tire dressings.  And when I tried to complain they just went back into the bay to start working on another customer and because of that I did not leave a tip!

We stopped close to the Barstow Outlet.  We are camping in the OHV area for the night.  I checked the tires again. I think I might know which tire but nothing visible and purely speculations.

Late night getting the last minutes items put away and organized.  Wish us luck and no major issue with the tire tomorrow...

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs