Saturday, June 24, 2017

2017/06/24 - Saturday - Vacation - Day 10 - Square Dancing

We got started late, but we made a decision last night to do lunch first before spending the rest of the day down at the convention center.

Lunch was at a White Castle (In-and-Out is way better!).

I forgot my badges so went back to the RV to retrieve them before going to the convention center.

We converted to the long form for Kansas MO convention and then paid for the Spokane convention.  We went to the vendor area to get a thing or two.  Then we watched them break the worlds record. But I have an issue with that.  Mom M, I, and plus about 18000+ other people danced in 1981 on a football field, so I am not sure what record they are trying to break!

We did do some dancing in the Mainstream Hall.

We walked to Morton's for some very good and expensive food for dinner.

Back at the convention center, we paid for the 2021 convention that will be in Jackson MS.  We went and watched two demonstrations and then headed to the youth hall to see how the turnout was.  Based on the numbers I seen, things look good.

On the way home, it took me a trip around a few blocks, but finally was able to go over the "John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge", in fact we drove over it three times.

Back at the RV we got a few things put away to get ready for travel tomorrow!

I think we all had a good time at this years convention!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs