Wednesday, November 05, 2008

2008/11/05 – Wednesday - Leaving for PVD Early

I got up at my normal time for work (with the help from Cheryl).

Getting the RV ready and then the Jeep took a little longer then I like, but Amanda and I left the house around 10:30.

We did stop at Fresh and Easy to get some last minute items. The next stop was at Glob to top off the propane in the RV.

I had a lot of wind going up the I15, so that was no fun fighting that.

I stopped in Kramer Junction to fuel up.

We made into camp by 3:30 and got things all setup.

Amanda did cook dinner.

We did go over to talking with M&B, then R&G and R.L., and before heading back to the RV, we chatted with G for a little bit in his new RV (new to him).

Once back at the RV we watch Journey to the Center of the Earth and I worked on making sure all the BLOG were updated.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs