Friday, November 07, 2008

2008/11/07 – Friday – Two Runs.

Up bright and early. I got to the start of my trail ride and held my drivers meeting for my Jail Canyon ride. Over ¾ have never done the trail and about ½ of them never been to PVD.

The group moved really well. We made to the end at the adopt-a-cabin and were able to park about 48 vehicles. We did have one vehicle not get all the way up to the cabin with out overheating.

We got back into camp about 12:30 – so a quick good trip.

Amanda and I made lunch and we got ready again for the next trail.

We left on time at 2:00 for the Lookout City / Sunset Run. The group made it to the top, again, with out any major issue. We did have one guy leave his truck at the bottom of waterfall zero and caught a ride up to the top.

We watch the colors on the mount range change as the sun was setting.

We made it back to camp by 6:00. I was able to relax and visit with friends.

Cheryl, Eric and CJ finally arrived for the weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs