Monday, November 24, 2008

2008/11/24 – Monday – Found it!

I really need to get the ARB working on the Jeep so I have my lockers working.

So, I started on getting the side panel off. Unscrewed three screws and two bolts and the panel finally moved out of the way.

I check several wires. The probe showed I had power in places, but not in all place. I ran wires to get the pump to work – yes it pump. Then I tried to cross the wires, but still the pump would not start.

Finally I found a fuse holder, well – yep the fuse was no good. I need to replace the 30amp. I could not find one, but I wanted to try it out, so I put a 15amp fuse and it worked – of course that fuse blew, but the pump did work for a short time.

So tomorrow I will buy a complete set with a few extras and I should be good.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs